Remote C# Developer required by our client, a dynamic design company who provides a highly personalised service to their clients. This is a great opportunity for an experienced C# .Net CMS developer to develop a number of interesting software solutions for a range of exciting clients.
This is a Remote C# Developer role with office visits once a month
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will have worked in a similar fast moving and dynamic team environment with the ability to create innovative solutions using a quality focused approach.
- You will regularly liaise with the management team to clarify details of requirements and on occasion meet with clients in support of the designated account manager.
As a result, your attributes would include:
- Experience of working across a range of different industries and technologies would be beneficial, as would knowledge and experience in identifying/developing business improvement processes to support maximising our service to our customers.
- Knowledge of open source website content management systems, such as Umbraco, would also be useful but is not a necessity.
- Good ability to both communicate and collaborate with internal teams, both verbally and electronically using Trello, Slack, Skype, Google Hangouts etc. is essential.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.