Strong group is acting on behalf of its client who are one of the UK's leading, multi-disciplined
business service providers, offering data/IT services and facilities management.
My client are looking to recruit an Electrician on a permanent basis, for projects around Yorkshire.
The main focus of the role of Electrician is to work in a multi-skilled environment, carrying out numerous tasks daily. Offering a full range of electrical installation and maintenance services to our clients in a fast-paced environment.
Carrying out all aspects of electrical work, both large and small, within commercial and retail properties for our client base. Ensuring that electrical installations are safe and fit for purpose in compliance with 18th edition wiring regulations for hire, alteration and modification of new and existing units. Various other product preparation related tasks.
* Understand the scope of works and timescales to ensure effective management and delivery can be achieved
* Ensure that the correct documentation is supplied from the Project Team, including Health & Safety
* Carry out installation work on site in a timely manner to a quality standard.
* Organisation of their duties to ensure they are aware of what is expected of them and that they carry out their tasks in a safe timely manner ensuring good quality workmanship.
* Communicate and work with other colleagues and contractors on site
Health & Safety
* Ensure safe operating standards are maintained throughout
* Liaise with HSQE Manager with reference to Health & Safety site audits as required
* Ensure all documentation is returned to the office in a timely manner including timesheet information with job number referenced
* Control the quality of the installation throughout the project
* Carry out quality audits as and when required
* Complete all relevant paperwork including test results to a good standard and hand in on time to the Project Manager
Skills and Requirements required:
* Valid Driving License
* Qualified to 18th Edition
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent (City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5)
* JIB graded Electrician/Approved Electrician, JIB/CSCS Card
* Other qualifications such as PASMA, IPAF, First Aid training are desirable but not essential.
* IPAF - preferred
* Asbestos Awareness - preferred
* Good management & organisational skills
* Good verbal and written communication
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills;
* Good administration skills;
* Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
* Hold all relevant Health & Safety qualifications plus any other certification required to allow for projects to be completed
* Attend training and other learning and development that the business requires
25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Company car and mobile phone
Salary on offer as per the JIB rates of £16.73ph, there will be interviews taking place for the right Candidates
If you have the necessary skill set for this vacancy, then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Chanelle on 0203 376 3041