Job Title: 3rd Line Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Applicants MUST: Extensive knowledge of: Windows desktop and server systems, Virtualisation / Backup products, Email/DNS Routing/TCPIP, along with all associated hardware/software
Our client is a renowned IT services provider. They have been established for over 25 years and have a user base of over 3000. They offer managed services packages to fulfil a wide range of service level requirements.
The successful IT 3rd Line Engineer candidate will be required to do the following:
* The role is a 50/50 hybrid (work from home) position.
* You will be working around the Peterborough area.
* Install, upgrade and support IT systems.
* Review escalated Incidents and Requests within service level agreements.
* Complete scheduled works as required and within the agreed customer timeframe.
Our client is looking for strong 3rd Line support candidates with the following experience:
* Minimum of 4 years, (continual and current), experience in a senior IT support role.
* You must have extensive knowledge of the following technologies:
- Windows desktop and server systems,
- Virtualisation / Backup products,
- Email/DNS Routing/TCPIP, along with all associated hardware/software.
* Industry certifications eg: Microsoft
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* You will need a full, clean, UK driver's license.
This role is commutable from:
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: IT Helpdesk, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Support, Help Desk Technician, IT Helpdesk Support, Helpdesk Analyst, First Line Support, Second Line Support
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. Mana are looking for IT Helpdesk, IND1, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Support, Help Desk Technician, Helpdesk Support, Helpdesk Analyst, First Line Support, Second Line Support