Job title: Sales Account Administrator
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Employment type: Full time
Client is a specialist supplier of display and store fixture merchandising to global brands, providing a more efficient supply model for POP that emphasises global consolidation and a highly efficient supply chain from manufacturing.
- To add support, capacity and efficiency to the Commercial Director team in the management and delivery of POP supply programs to customers across North America, filling a core management role in a growing business unit and enabling the achievement of profit & revenue targets set each year.
- To provide a credible and direct contact point between client contacts and our commercial, development and supply teams to enable us to efficiently deliver world-class POP supply and customer service against tight deadlines.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of our sales processes and the quality of our products and bring additional skills, ideas and enthusiasm to our team.
Skills, Aptitudes & Experience Required:
- Administration and organizational skills, including proficiency with spreadsheets, with a real appreciation of the importance of accuracy and attention to detail in business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with competence with modern business IT and the ability to work well with dynamic, experienced and culturally diverse team of colleagues within a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial focus to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines to assist us in delivering projects on time and to budget.
- A well-presented self-starter with high positive energy, good humor and an enthusiasm for communication and travel both for customers across the USA and internationally as needs arise.