An expanding software company in the Woking area is seeking a National Account Manager to support contracts within the NHS.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in healthcare software account management within the NHS setting and will be able to form a relationship with the NHS to help promote and identify new opportunities, whilst also maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
What will the National Account Manager be doing?
* Participate in regular face to face meetings with customer to identify needs and manage good relations.
* Help develop business cases and case studies for our customers and products.
* Organise and participate in customer workshops and user groups.
* Co-ordinate customer side activities including arranging periodic account reviews.
* Promote new initiatives, new releases and new features to existing customers.
* Support the sales team by identifying and generating new business sales opportunities from existing customers.
* Assist the product team with the preparation of customer documentation (quotations, training plans, etc.).
What experience does the National Account Manager need?
* Proven track record of software account management
* Experience of the NHS
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
What is on offer for the National Account Manager?
* Base salary of £40-42,000
* Commission-based on target earnings scheme c. £5K per annum
* Opportunity to progress and develop skills
* 35 hour working week
* Private healthcare
* Stakeholder pension
* 25 days +BH holiday per year
* Parking at office - full travel expenses
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.