Job title: Account Manager - Internal Sales – Office based
Salary: £25,500 - £35,000 per annum plus OTE of £5K and uncapped commission package
The purpose of the SME Account Manager role is to help the business continue to grow revenues profitability, primarily in the UK marketplace. This is achieved by identifying, targeting and securing new business opportunities, and developing and growing a selected portfolio of existing client business in the SME sector.
- Responsibility for the development of allocated SME accounts, both current and lapsed customers.
- This role will require a high level of telephone activity, to manage and grow existing accounts, and contact lapsed accounts.
- Qualification of leads generated by the website, and other enquiries including engaging with customers or prospects by telephone.
- Communicating Customer Proposition - building the SME Customer base, migrating existing Clients to the e-commerce platform.
- Recording all Sales and Customer Care activity on CRM.
- Liaison with the Marketing team to grow the e-commerce function / online sales.
- Performing other sales-related duties and activities as may reasonably be assigned by the Sales Director from time to time.
Specific Job Skills and Experience Required:
- Business to Business Sales / Account Management Experience
- Spoken and written English to a high standard.
- Educated to at least A-level standard - maybe with a further qualification in a business-related subject
- Ability to build strong rapport and create long lasting relationships at all levels from the front line to SME boardroom
- Able to multi-task and prioritise and run multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator - Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office technology.
– PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook – and Salesforce or another common CRM platform.