Job title: Accounting Assistant - German speaking
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Salary: Around £30,000 per annum
Employment type: Full time
The role is for a fluent German speaker with a minimum of 3 years' experience(flexible) in general accounting. The role is part of the Accounts Receivable team and is responsible for performing Collections activities and running and reviewing reports. This role will provide customer support around payments and investigate opportunities to improve customer satisfaction. It will also support ad hoc queries, projects and continuous improvement initiatives. For payment issues and escalations, this role will liaise with collection agencies and with the sales team.
• A fluent German speaking accounts professional
• Does not have to be a German national
• No fresh grads – role will be too complex and no time to train
• Role will be remote till September and then back in the office 3 days per week
• Role holder would be chasing debts/getting involved in cash collections
• 1 stage interview process
• Flexible on the rate for the right candidate
1-4 years’ experience in accounting and finance including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Applications and Collections. Experience in global scientific/pharmaceutical industry highly desirable.