Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are Recruiting for a remote working Accounts Assistan for their client based in Leeds, Yorkshire
As an Assistant Accountant/Accounts Assistant your role is to ensure the business meets their internal and external financial responsibilities, delivering the best outcome for the business at both a local and global level; whilst ensuring rigor and meeting all deadlines. You'll help maintain and govern financial controls, ensuring that they are consistently applied by the wider business.
* Reconciling the bank on a daily basis
* Posting journals
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Managing the central mailbox dealing with queries from stakeholders in UK & Ireland
* Experience and understanding of balance sheet reconciliations, posting journals and daily reconciliation of the bank
* Great communication skills, confident responding to queries in writing and verbally, with a variety of stakeholders including senior and international colleagues
* Have excellent attention to detail, are adaptable and enjoy multi-tasking
* AAT qualified or student would be an advantage
* Experience working as an Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Assistant Account or Finance Clerk.
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of up to £25,000 + attractive company benefits!
The position is working from home, the successful applicant will be required to travel to Leeds 1-2 days a week.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.