Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of a market leading, developer, manufacturer and seller of technologies, products and services within the Life Science sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the successful running of an international in house finance team, reporting into a Senior Management Accountant.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Process all Purchase Ledger invoices and credit notes on AX.
* Ensuring 3-way matching of purchase orders, goods receipt notes and purchase invoices.
* Code all non-Purchase Order invoices and Freight invoices and have them authorised.
* Deal with queries on invoices regarding price, quantity, serial numbers, proof of delivery with suppliers and the purchasing team
* Reconcile Supplier statements, request copy invoices, and credit notes and deal with queries telephonically & emails.
* Purchase Ledger experience
* Experience working as an Accounts Assistant
* Familiarity with general accountancy concepts
* Numeracy skills
This is a full time permanent position offering an annual basic salary of £30,000 + attractive company benefits
This is a Hybrid / Work from home position. If successful you would need to commute to Cambridge 2-3 days a week.
Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.