Are you looking to start a career in accounts? Do you have some accounts admin experience and looking to take your AAT?
A local firm are seeking an Accounts Assistant to work across different departments to experience different areas of the business and different tasks within finance.
What will the Accounts Assistant be doing?
* Supply payment data to Accountants.
* Prepare and check payroll requests.
* Prepare regular payment runs.
* Update bank reconciliations for multiple clients.
* Creditor reconciliations and purchase ledger administration.
* Assist with credit control.
* Assist Accountants with client audit files.
* Draft correspondence for review.
* Supply administrative support to all business teams.
What do you need to apply for the Accounts Assistant role?
* Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are required for this role.
* A high level of basic education.
* Some accounts office experience and working with ledgers would be an advantage.
* Strong organisation skills
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Strong communications skills
* Must be a team player and able to work on own initiative.
Whats on offer for the Accounts Assistant?
* c. £21 to £22k depending upon experience
* Coffee shop onsite
* Pension (3% employer contribution)
* Group Life Benefits - Life Assurance (4 x salary),
* Income Protection
* 24 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
* Company Sick pay
* Private Medical Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.