External Job Advert
Job Role: Accounts Assistant
Location: Paignton office, Hybrid
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am -5pm
The Job role
As an Accounts Assistant for the finance department, you will contribute to our business success in one of our lettings finance teams:
- Using your strong communication skills when liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Being customer focused and thrive in working collaboratively and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Having a good eye for detail.
Skills and Experience
- Processing supplier invoices in line with company standards.
- Council tax and utility administration.
- Monitoring emails.
- Contacting suppliers for missing invoices.
- Raising fees to clients.
- Assisting with payment runs.
- Posting tenant receipts.
- Processing tenant deposits.
- Processing tenant refunds.
- Raising tenant charges and reconciling accounts.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Running reports and landlord statements.
- Dealing with internal queries.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
Our Values Friendly
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade 4 preferred but equivalent work experience would be considered.
- Working towards AAT Level 2 or relevant work experience is desirable.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
– We look out for people’s best interests and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.Inventive
– We’re creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes, and communities.Respectful
– We listen, consult, and take on-board people’s opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people’s lives, and act with respect at all times.Skilled
– We’ve the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for money. We’re informed, and we’re always building on that knowledge to constantly improve our quality of service.Trustworthy
– We’re always professional, reliable, open, and honest. People can depend on us to keep our promises and follow through on our commitments.Who are we?
We are passionate about helping people find the right property for their individual needs, and we pride ourselves in offering a personal, tailored service to all our clients.
Here at Campions, we are going through a period of extensive growth, with a number of brands sitting under our umbrella. This means we have the perfect blend of retaining our strong local knowledge alongside using the latest technology and marketing tools to effectively market homes.
By joining us, you will work with industry professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service to anyone looking for the perfect property.Why choose us?
By joining us, you will work with industry professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service, as well as ensuring we put our people first.
The benefits of working with us can include free parking, free fruit, discounted gym membership, a true work-life balance and the opportunity of growth and progression. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
We’re committed to promoting diversity at Campions and recruit on merit. We are an inclusive employer that prides itself in being so diverse.What’s next?
To start your application for this role we will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions.
Our recruiters will work with our managers to review your CV. If unsuccessful you will be notified. If you meet the criteria for the role, we’ll be in touch to arrange a short telephone interview and our shortlist of candidates will be invited to attend interviews with the hiring manager.