The Actuarial Analyst will be exposed to cutting edge stochastic modelling and risk management problems.
You will be responsible for implementation and advisory projects, client training and direct client engagement. The role is responsible for producing bespoke calibrations and scenario sets, software configurations, client on-boarding and general quantitative support. In addition, the role includes working with our sales team to advocate for our quantitative modelling expertise and capabilities.
* Masters degree in highly quantitative subject (financial mathematics, mathematics, physics, etc.). PhD in quantitative field is preferred.
* Understanding of financial mathematics e.g. derivative pricing, interest-rate modelling, econometrics, stochastic processes, Monte-Carlo simulation, etc.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with teams from different backgrounds and at all levels.
* A desire towards achieving the actuarial qualification or CFA qualification is essential.
* Efficient approach to problem solving.
* Can be relied upon to hit deadlines while maintaining high standards.
* Willingness to innovate and discuss ideas.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds and at all levels.