Actuarial Analyst - DB
Day-to day the role will have a number of responsibilities that will include:
* Supporting senior DB pricing team members in accurate and timely delivery of new business quotations.
* Populate and run pricing models to calculate premiums, including manipulation of data, assumption setting and calculation of all associated pricing metrics in line with the agreed pricing basis and governance processes in place.
* Support senior DB pricing team members in accurate and timely delivery of data true
* Complete individual member calculations in a timely and accurate manner
* Experience of working within a pension consultancy or life insurance company.
* Working towards IFoA qualification.
* Excellent commercial acumen and technical skillset.
* Understanding of actuarial principles and techniques.
* Strong IT skills, particularly Excel.
This is a broad and varied role in terms of day to day responsibility that will provide you with unrivalled experience and exposure that will enhance your career. They provide a very competitive remuneration package, as well study support.
For further details or for a confidential discuss around how your role compares in the market, please don't hesitate to apply the job online.