A position for an Actuarial Analyst in a top tier London Market Insurer has opened within the Capital Modelling team due to a state of growth.
Based in London, this position will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to work in a unique role which is unmatched across the market. Responsibilities for the role as Actuarial Analyst include:
* Reviewing and challenging results, providing analysis of change between updates for specific areas
* Investigating differences between the companies own view of syndicates and syndicates own view
* Modelling new syndicates
* Discussing the companies responses to PRA questions and issues
The successful candidate will need:
* To be making good progress with the Actuarial exams
* Have a minimum of 1 years' experience in the Actuarial industry
* Non-life experience desirable but not essential
* Knowledge of various IT tools including Excel, Access, Word
This role will offer the candidate an opportunity to work across interesting and unique technical challenges whilst also providing a perspective of the market as a whole. On top of this, the role offers a competitive base salary, bonus and study support.