Job Title: Actuarial Consultant, ACA / Commercial Health Product Lines
Location: Remote, or hybrid, if preferred, for those based in NYC, Atlanta or Chicago. Remote candidates must currently reside and be authorized to work in the United States.
Industry: Healthcare & Health Insurance
Compensation: $85k-130k base, bonus, 401K match, PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision
Interview Process: 2 stages, virtual meetings with the team
Oliver James are partnered with a globally renowned, strategic business who are seeking an Actuarial Consultant to join the ACA and Commercial Product team. You will gain exposure to a variety of projects from day one, covering both traditional actuarial and non-traditional areas from pricing to analytics.
- Product development, analysis and modelling for ACA small, individual and large group markets
- Assist with setting pricing assumptions, trends and methodologies
- Conduct claims and pharmacy analytics
- Support regulatory changes and any implementations
- Analyze value-based care and other risk-taking arrangements
- 2+ years experience within health actuarial, preferably in the commercial or ACA market space
- Progress towards ASA credentials
- Experience using SAS, SQL or other programming languages
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional team of actuaries, who you will be able to work alongside and build on your ACA/commercial health expertise.
If this role is of interest, please apply online or email your resume to Helen.Bilsborough@oliverjames.com to find out more.