Job Title: Actuarial Manager, ACA / Commercial Health Product Lines
Location: Remote, or hybrid, if preferred, for those based in NYC, Atlanta or Chicago. Remote candidates must currently reside and be authorized to work in the United States.
Industry: Healthcare & Health Insurance
Compensation: $130-145k base, bonus, 401K match, PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision
Interview Process: 2 stages, virtual meetings with the team
Company client is a globally renowned, strategic business who are seeking an Actuarial Manager to join the ACA and Commercial Product team. You will be involved in leading a variety of projects from day one, covering both traditional actuarial and non-traditional areas from pricing to analytics.
* Product development, analysis and modelling for ACA small, individual and large group markets
* Set pricing assumptions, trends and methodologies
* Conduct claims and pharmacy analytics
* Support regulatory changes and any implementations
* Analyze value-based care and other risk-taking arrangements
* Lead a small team of Actuarial Analysts
* Min. 4 years experience within health actuarial, with significant exposure to ACA/commercial health product lines
* Significant progress towards ASA, or ASA qualified
* An interest in managing teams and mentoring Actuaries
* Experience using SAS, SQL or other programming languages
If this role is of interest, please apply online.