Actuarial Manager - IFRS17 Global Reporting
£75,000 per annum
* Qualified or nearly qualified actuary with recognised professional body (e.g. IFoA, SOA).
* Experience, with a proven track record within life insurance companies or consultancy firms.
* Past experience in IFRS17 is highly desirable - Financial reporting experience essential
* Prophet modelling experience is an advantage. Knowledge of business information systems, actuarial/accounting reporting systems and data architecture or data solutions are value-added.
* Excellent communication skills, and an ability to communicate technical concepts to a wide range of stakeholders.
* Good judgement skills to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Working within a global team the Actuarial Manager will be responsible for supporting the management of the financial reporting change life cycle and maintaining global standardisation of reporting processes and infrastructure.
We're seeking an individual that's nearly/newly qualified, has previous experience within reporting & that's ambitious with strong communication skills - in this role you'll have exposure to key senior stakeholders globally and the opportunity to travel worldwide once restrictions lift.
Our prestigious client is based in multiple locations UK wide and they offer huge scope for flexibility therefore all UK location's can be considered.
Unparalleled progression opportunities internally across the business both within the UK and across the globe for individuals that perform at a high level.