Actuary - Actuarial Climate Change
£80,000 per annum
* Part/Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
* Some experience in climate change related work
* Good knowledge of the life insurance industry
* The ability to apply your knowledge in practical and commercial situations
* Clear communication skills.
Our client is a leading worldwide brand with offices located UK wide. Joining an exciting, newly created strategic team you'll work with colleagues and clients in Consulting and Risk Advisory - exposing you to cutting edge actuarial work in a strategic, consulting context.
Our client takes their employee's development very seriously. Their appraisal process is structured, transparent and interactive - You'll receive continuous training and ongoing supportive feedback to help you develop in your current role and progress through the grades to manager and beyond.
* Actively contributing to a wide range of client projects in relation to sustainability
* Managing small teams of junior actuarial trainees as part of a larger project, including performance management
* Having extensive client contact, including dealing with queries, attending meetings with support and working on client sites
* Contributing to business development, for example assisting with client proposals.
A very interesting & exciting role for someone passionate about climate change - one not to be missed!