Our client is located in London with multiple offices UK wide - They offer hybrid working too.
If you're looking to be based from another UK location then please do reach out to discuss.
* You will be a nearly qualified or qualified Actuary with experience in the life or non-life insurance industry
* Demonstrable experience within climate change work or, relevant studies in this area is essential
* You'll have a real passion for climate change.
You will have responsibility for:
* Actively contributing to a wide range of client projects with a focus on net-zero and sustainability projects
* Managing small teams of junior actuarial trainees as part of a larger project, including performance management
* Having extensive client contact, including dealing with queries, attending meetings with support and working on client sites
* Contributing to business development, for example assistant with client proposals.
You will also have the opportunity to lead on projects in relation to:
* Solvency II
* Finance Transformation
* Mergers & Acquisitions
* Capital Management
* Actuarial modelling
* IFRS 17