£9.81 per hour
Mon to Friday – 9am – 5pm,
Temporary, initially for 3 months
Working from Home Position – Must Reside in HAMPSHIRE
The purpose of the position with our client is to develop and implement a comprehensive, effective, and efficient administration support to help meet the business needs.
· Assess customer requirements and use a range of manual and electronic systems to provide accurate information and reports within agreed timescales.
· Make routine changes to internal systems and procedures in response to customer requirements and promote awareness within the team to maintain standards of service.
· Respond to routine enquiries, both orally and in writing, on behalf of the department and the organisation where appropriate. Carry out research and refer more complex enquiries to an appropriate manager with background briefing.
· Establish and use networks of contacts, mostly internal within the County Council, to provide appropriate information and interpretation of systems, policies, and procedures.
· Control resources and implement companywide procedures within budgetary delegation.
· Assist in the monitoring and control of routine budgetary information and other data to support processes and service level agreements.
Job Activities – Not limited to:
· Compilation of routine letters, e-mails & word processing for other correspondence including letters, mailshots & reports as required by teams/management.
· Frontline customer service on behalf of the team including management of post, answering team telephone calls, message taking with accurate recording & dealing with routine enquiries/signposting.
· Data inputting, updating & maintenance of client information system (AIS), including compilation of statistics for management information, with the use of Excel spread sheets.
· General Admin duties i.e. scanning/filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
· Scheduling of meetings, booking venues as required.
· Minute-taking at meetings - to include sending of invites, meeting/greeting visitors, typing up & distribution of minutes within strict deadlines.
· Petty cash duties as required.
· Ordering of stationery (Using SAP procurement system).
· To undertake any training required for job role
· GCSE or equivalent in Math and English grade A-C
· Excellent Customer Service
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Multi-tasking skills
· Excellent Organisation and time management skills