JOB TITLE: Administrator
SALARY: £11.00 per hour
CONTRACT TYPE: Temporary
Our client is a well-established not for profit trust who for over a century have been helping provide the disadvantaged in Lincolnshire a better life. They are now one of the UK's largest organisations in their field employing over 4000 people.
The HR Administrator will be required to:
* Work as an administrator in the recruitment team.
* Responsible for all pre-employment checks for candidates.
* Gathering all necessary ID documents to verify Right to Work and DBS checks.
* Be point of contact for both Hiring Manager and candidate through the preemployment process.
* Keep the database up to date.
Our client is looking for a strong Administrator candidate with the following skills and experience:
* Proven work experience as an Administrator.
* Work experience within recruitment or HR is an advantage although not essential.
* Good IT skills, especially Excel (not formulas, but competent on Excel).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
ALTERNATIVE TITLES: HR Administrator, Recruitment Administrator, Administrative Officer, Office Manager, admin, Secretary, PA, Administrator
This role is commutable from:
Sutton on Trent
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. This particular role includes people with experience in HR Administrator, Recruitment Administrator, Administrative Officer, Office Manager, admin, Secretary, PA, Administrator