£22,000 - £24,000 + Quarterly Bonus + Advanced Company Pension + Life Cover + Healthcare + Laptop + Mobile + Subsidised Gym Membership + 20 Days Holiday (increases year on year to 25)
Monday to Friday
Administrator required for a globally renowned manufacturer who are the market leader in their field. This is an award winning business who offer comprehensive training, development and the opportunity for fast progression as they continue to grow.
The Administrator role will be suited to applicants who have administration experience, high levels of attention to detail and used to handling confidential information. Credit control experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given. This is an ideal role for those seeking a busy role in a collaborative team based environment.
The Administrator role will involve both general admin and accounts admin.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company at the top of their field who offer comprehensive training and development and the opportunity for career progression.
The Administrator Role:
* General Administration – arranging company cares, arranging travel, provide support to managers
* Accounts Administration – Allocating customer receipts, following up overdue invoices, approval of supplier invoices etc
* Visits to other office across UK and Ireland will be required quarterly
The Administrator Required:
* Administration and/or accounts experience
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Able process confidential information