Administrator - Part Time
£18,000 per annum
Are you looking for a varied part time Administration role in Bedford that will be working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 15 hours per week 10am - 3pm or 9:30am - 2:30pm?
If you have proven office administration experience, within a fast-moving environment then apply now!!!!
Our Bedford-based client are a mighty specialist within their field, whilst they are a smaller team, they are packed with experience and can offer an excellent working environment.
As a key member of the team you will be providing full administration support for ongoing projects which will include the following:
* Answering calls and replying to emails on behalf of the team
* Minute taking
* Accurate record keeping
* Scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
* Acting as the main point of contact within the business
* Updating the company website, social media accounts and company literature
* You will be a proven office administrator with an outgoing and positive outlook on life!
* With a strong personality you will also have the ability to deal with a fast-paced environment, with resilience and flexibility any project based administration experience will be fantastic.
* A genuine team player that can communicate at all levels and is willing to do what needs doing, to get the job done!
* Any exposure to the building or construction industry will be hugely beneficial.
If you are the proven office administrator our client is looking for and you are able to fulfil the hours above then apply now for immediate consideration… In complete confidence.
The salary available for this rarely available part time role will be £18,000 full time equivalent, pro rata'd for 15 hours, there could be some flexibility on the salary, depending on your experience.