Trainee Resource Administrator
£11,600 - £18,500 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Resource Administrator for our branch in Tamworth.
You will be on many occasions the first point of contact for clients and candidates calling or visiting the branch (covid dependant), so a professional and customer service focused manner is essential.
Your main responsibilities will be,
* Assisting with the creation of adverts to attract new candidates.
* Proactively searching for candidates on job boards and social media.
* Processing applications and adding them to the company CRM.
* Calling candidates and screening them to identify suitable roles.
* Ensuring all payroll and other queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
* Supporting colleagues with candidate availability to fill bookings in a timely manner with suitable candidates.
You will require the following skills to be successful in this role,
* Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
* Calm when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Proficient with IT equipment / Microsoft Office packages
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, whilst being able to develop relationships over the phone and face to face.