Agile Delivery Lead - MI / Data
£55,000 per annum
We are looking for a senior Delivery professional to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business near Warrington. This company is currently going through a large transformation programme towards the cloud (Azure) and automation.
As part of this transformation, they are at the beginning of data lead programme of work to consolidate and build a new data platform with one overall data warehouse.
This role will act as the Delivery Manager, helping to drive forward their MI roadmap - collaborating with the wider business to understand business needs and implement into the new platform.
They are very early on in their MI journey and therefore this role will also involve reviewing & evaluating their current structure, deciding how to move forward.
* Defining, shaping and agreeing the MI Roadmap to meet both internal & external customer needs
* Work with the Architecture team to ensure their is a clear consistent strategy in place
* Define & implement the overall MI and BI strategy for their Technology & Change function
* Work with the wider business to make sure requirements are clearly understood
* Lead the MI delivery team to ensure that the product development is delivered in a timely and efficient manor
Skills & Experience:
* Experience running a MI or BI team within a complex business environment- including the delivery of operations and ad-hoc analytics
* A good understanding & experience of developing leading MI / BI & visualisation solutions
* Experience developing a MI / BI roadmap - leading teams to deliver against said roadmap
* A good understanding and experience with Agile
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in shaping the roadmap for a reputable & tech led business.