Agile Scrum Lead - Global Insurer
City of London
£600 - £700 per day
Agile Scrum Lead Key Responsibilities:
* A global insurer requires an Agile / Scrum Lead to lead several scrum squads as part of a risk analytics platform implementation.
* The role will be working with global teams primarily across India and the U.S but will be working UK hours.
* The Agile Scrum Lead will be tasked with creating a scaled agile model and implementation of as part of risk analytics platform implementation.
* In addition to driving forward delivery of the risk analytics platform this role will also play a key role in broader agile transformation work.
Agile Scrum Lead Required Skills & Experience:
* The Agile Scrum Lead has to have experience of creating a scaled agile model with solid experience of working on the transition to agile ways of working within large organisations.
* Have expertise across Scaled agile, Scrum and sAFE principles.
* Insurance experience and any experience working with actuaries is highly advantageous.
Please apply directly and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.