Strong M&E and currently looking for an experienced AC Service, Breakdown & Repair Engineer needed within a 20-mile radius of Hertfordshire
This is a permanent position direct with our client.
* You will carry out maintenance including fault finding/ diagnosis and repairs on equipment including VRF's, split type air conditioning and refrigeration plant.
* Occasionally, you will carry out other aspects of air conditioning works on projects from installation to test and commissioning within agreed programmes.
* You will need to complete commissioning certificates
* You will be responsible of the distribution and safe keeping of materials on site. Ensuring that any defects/shortfalls are notified.
* You will be required to provide technical advice occasionally to clients on site.
* The candidate must be C&G Level 2 FGAS and ODS Regulations: Cat 1 qualified.
* A full UK valid driving license is essential.
* The candidate must be an experienced air conditioning service, breakdown, and repair engineer with a minimum of 3 years' post qualification.
* Must have strong fault-finding skills.
* You must have good organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met and be able to demonstrate self-motivation and initiative to get to the heart of a problem to take it through to completion.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* We primarily work in high-end residential properties, therefore tidiness and attention to detail are essential.
* It is desirable for the candidate to have IPAF/PASMA however this is not essential as the correct training can be offered by the company to obtain these.
* BMS systems knowledge is an advantage
* It is essential for the candidate to have City and Guilds Level 2 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or equivalent.
* Yearly salary of £37,570 per year excluding overtime
* Overtime Available
* Company Van
* Company Phone
* Training provided by AAC
* Uniform provided by AAC
* The successful candidate will be entitled to 20 days holiday plus bank holidays with the benefit of accumulating additional days annually after 2 years
The annual salary on offer is between £37,570 - £40,570k per year excluding overtime
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV to email@example.com or Call Ben on 02030068404