Strong M&E are recruiting for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer needed to cover work in the following areas:
Surrey / Hampshire / Berkshire border & South West London
This is a permanent position direct with our client
Hours: 8am - 16:30pm Monday - Friday
Our client offers air conditioning, refrigeration, heating and ventilation services to all types of commercial and industrial establishments and properties.
Engineer will Ideally based around Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire border, south-west London. Able to travel in the home counties and London as required.
Requirements and Skills
* VRV/VRF, split system and technical service and troubleshooting experience.
* Technical knowledge of all types of commercial air conditioning plant including modern and older VRV and VRF systems, splits, close-control equipment and some packaged chiller & associated equipment and controls
* Technical knowledge and experience of working on light commercial refrigeration plant, including cellar coolers, cold-rooms, undercounter fridges, ice machines etc.
* Accurate and efficient diagnostic skills and clear reporting
* A practical understanding of heating and ventilation systems generally, within a commercial building services environment
* Ability to carry out general planned maintenance works to HVAC plant & equipment
* Ability to manage and maintain accurate and up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment utilising our field service software system and some paper-based site logs where necessary.
* Be part of the out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours.
* Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients, customers and work as part of a team.
* Confident in abilities and up to date with all relevant legislation.
* Relevant A/C qualifications VRV and VRF systems, chillers, F-Gas and associated equipment.
* Ideally will have a Level 3 NVQ or equivalent and associated relevant industry training and experience.
* Driving licence.
* Willingness to learn and to take part in any additional training.
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check which is essential for our works in schools and colleges.
There is also a standby service on call rota (paid additionally)
* Company car will be provided
* Company pension
* 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
The annual salary on offer for this role is between £38,500 - £45,000 per year.
If interested, please apply online or call Ben on 02030068404