This role is deemed in-scope of IR35
A possible Retention Scheme to be discussed upon application
Company client has requirement for Aircraft Chinook Fitters to work on site at Gosport on approx. 16-week contract.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Will effectively carry out a variety of maintenance activities, within trade boundaries and authorisations, iaw current procedures as laid down in relevant approved source information.
- Contribute to team delivery of agreed targets and goals.
- Comply with current Tool Control procedure.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings.
- Carry out Improving Quality and Continuous Quality Improvement reviews.
- Support a climate of continuous improvement to assist productivity, quality and lean methodology.
- To achieve a maximum flexibility, team members will undertake training and train other team members.
- Undertake work to highest level of competence.
- Agree to do other duties within the team to support team output.
- Work within and promote the Behavioural Competencies.
- Ensure all procedures relating to foreign object debris control are adhered to.
- Adherence to our Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety Management Systems (SMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and all associated Business Manuals
Team worker that can fully interact with other team members.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to provide advice as a subject matter expert.
Full compliance and understanding of Quality Management System.
Actively participate in continuous improvement activities
Professional Qualifications/Education and Training:
Recognised indentured apprenticeship or military equivalent.
Experience of working with aircraft drawings and work instructions.
Previous Chinook maintenance experience
Previous experience of independent inspections.
Familiar with Military MRP 145 and associated Regulatory Articles (RA’s).
Cat B or Certifier authorisations
BTEC ONC in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering.