FINTEC recruit is seeking an Analogue Electronics Design Engineer for our engineering client based in Highland region, North Scotland. This is a permanent role with competitive salary and generous relocation assistance. Our client is looking to strengthen their electronics design engineering team. Reporting to the Electronics Team Manager, you will be developing electronic systems, contributing to all phases of the product lifecycle. Working within a small multifunctional project team of electronics design, mechanical, software and qualification engineers.
* Development and design of electronic systems
* Involved in initial concept through design, development and verification as well as obsolescence management, production and through - life support.
Skills and Experience required for the Analogue Electronic Design Engineer is as follows:
* Strong analogue power electronic design skills
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject
* Experience of switched mode power supply design; high voltage, high-current and/or high power systems
* Related electronic design experience (serial comms and standard bus protocols, microcontroller system design)
* System integration (Modbus, CAN, RS232, RS485, TCP /Ethernet)
Full details available for an Anaogue Electronic Design Engineer on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit