We have an exciting opportunity for an Android Developer to join a global world leading business.
The Android Developer will be responsible designing, building, and improving our in-house applications for the Android platform. As part of the Android Developer role, you will collaborate with cross-functional global teams to define, design, deliver & support new software capabilities in an Agile environment.
Android Developer Role Responsibilities:
Android Developer Required Skills
- Assessment and planning of development efforts required for new functions/features under development.
- Architecture, design & coding
- Code review and unit testing activities
- Deployment and continuous delivery pipeline extensions and maintenance
- Tier 3 support activities to diagnose & resolve software issues
- Carrying out all tasks in adherence with Agile process and engineering / QA best practices and ensure output of the team adheres to the agreed definition of done.
- Development of Android applications written in Java/Kotlin & Android Studio
- SQLite db development
- Integration & interactions of internal & external APIs, JSON and datasources
- Experience developing Enterprise / B2B software applications is desirable
- Performance analysis & tuning
- Experience working across a range of device form factors & experience of responsive layouts
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward-thinking business.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.