We are looking for an experienced Applications Manager to join a reputable and rapidly expanding financial services organisation. This leading company invests heavily in its technology & systems and therefore there are always new and on-going programmes of work!
This role would take responsibility for technology & service provision to the group, leading a multi-disciplined team ensuring technical ownership over your core applications & systems. Taking responsibility for the full application life-cycle, quality service and delivery to the business.
This is not a hands on technical role, you'll be facing into and working with the stakeholders across the group, helping to define, plan & deliver IT capabilities to support the finance and group IT strategy
* To be responsible for the full application life cycle from roadmap to operational support.
* To build & manage a change and support service reflective of business needs
* Responsible for the successful delivery of change to time, quality and budget. Accountability for the change portfolio of applications within your remit
* Responsible for delivering operational service to the organisation within agreed KPIs
* To develop and manage your team of IT professionals
* To be able to effectively communicate and manage those communication lines between the wider business and IT
We are looking for someone who has come from a large, complex organisation who has experience working with or facing into the wider business and non-technical departments (ideally finance).
You'll be experienced in working within an Application Delivery Management role in the past and be looking for that next step up within your career!
This is a people centric, collaborative environment so there is a lot of support for you to grow within the organisation!
Based mostly remote, due to the management & relationship aspects of the role we are looking for someone willing to go into their offices (North Yorkshire) once or twice a week as needed.