Exclusive opportunity for a career motivated and experienced Architectural Technologist to work for a nationwide multi-disciplinary consultancy based in the Lincolnshire or Manchester office. The Technical Architect will work on a range of projects in various sectors with project values of up to £3million.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a prestigious forward-thinking consultancy that has worked with many well-known brands. The Technical Architect will enjoy a wide range of employee benefits as this consultancy places high value on staff satisfaction.
The Architectural Technologist
The Technical Architect will have had 5+ years' experience as a technical architect, and ideally have experience as a senior architectural technologist so can efficiently manage multiple projects at one time.
* Highly skilled in AutoCAD.
* Revit and Sketchup knowledge also preferred
* Architectural Technology degree or equivalent
* Produce high quality technical designs and solutions for planning and architectural projects
* 5+ years experience
* Ability to maintain design, statutory and legal requirements
* Detailed knowledge of current building regulations
* Excellent client communication
* Project management and team leadership skills
* Able to undertake site visits and inspections
* Produce surveys
* Deal with client queries in a professional manner
* Driving license
* Sustainable building knowledge would be beneficial
* Hybrid working, 2 days a week in office
* Salary dependent on experience (£35,000-£40,000)
* Discretionary bonus
* Career development
If you are an Architectural Technologist considering your career opportunities, contact Megan Cole at Brandon James
# 01628 367 041
Ref # 11830MC
Architectural Technologist / RIBA / ARB / Technical Architect / Design Technician / Buxton / AutoCAD / Construction