An exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a market leading manufacturer who offer both financial rewards and career prospects.
BASIC SALARY: £36,000 - £39,000
· OTE £41,000 - £44,000
· Company car
· Laptop & Mobile
· 20 Days Holiday plus Stats
LOCATION: South London, Kent, Essex, Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Croydon, Tunbridge Wells, Dagenham, Crawley, Southampton
JOB DESCRIPTION: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Regional Sales Manager - Flooring Profiles / Manufacturer
To maintain current growth, we wish to recruit an Area Sales Manager to develop sales to the construction trade throughout the South-East. This area is well established and performing well.
This role offers significant opportunity for an ambitious, experienced construction sales professional to develop their career with a market-leading manufacturer.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Regional Sales Manager / Technical Sales Manager - Flooring Profiles / Manufacturer
· Develop profitable sales through providing viable solutions to a variety of specifier requirements.
· To be thoroughly conversant with the needs of contractors, specifiers and trade and their urgency of requiring information; provide technical, product and project advice.
· Identify potential new contractors, qualify the opportunity they present and develop them into day-to-day buying customers.
Either way, you will be established within the construction industry and be able to hit the ground running.
We want someone who is driven to succeed, not afraid to develop new markets or technologies and possesses the wherewithal to recognise opportunities and develop them.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Regional Sales Manager / Technical Sales Manager - Flooring Profiles / Manufacturer
We wish to recruit an ambitious individual with direct experience of selling technical products to the construction market via Contractors, Specialist Flooring Contractors, Architects, Specifiers and Trade.
You will need to be able to demonstrate, with the correct training, that you are able to:
· Work with flooring contractors, carpet retailers, main contractors, architects and specifiers to ensure that business is won at specification stage or to ensure our products are offered "equally approved" by flooring contractors / main contractors.
· Develop business in growth areas with stone, ceramic and joinery companies.
· Gain business by breaking specification when it is detailed as "equal or approved"
· A competent presenter, able to present the company's image professionally at all levels, from architectural practices through to "down to earth" contractors.
As the Area Sales Manager you will ultimately be 'the' person that all specifiers and contractors within you area turn to for advice when they have a problem - because they believe you are the technical expert!
Established in 1986, we are market leaders in the manufacture and supply of quality flooring profiles and trims. Our profiles are supplied and installed in residential and commercial projects around the world including Palaces, Theatres, Hotels, Retail stores, Football Stadiums and many more public buildings.
This is an opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer. This Area Sales Manager position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of the company's culture
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles, sold to the following markets and sold the following types of products: Area Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Manager - Construction, Building, Specialist Contractors or Distributors, Specialist Merchants, Installers : Flooring, Flooring Profiles, Carpets, Bonding Adhesives, Chemical Admixtures, Fixings
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.