Area Sales Manager (Engineer)
Competitve Salary + Commission + Car Allowance + Mileage + Increasing Holidays + Private Health Insurance + Career Development
Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours Per Week (Flexible Hours)
Area Sales Manager required for an industry leading manufacturer with an international reputation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with family values at heart whilst they undergo an exciting period of growth and expansion.
You will need to have a proven sales background working on capital equipment. It would be advantageous to have experience working on dust and fume extraction systems or other similar air handling systems. You will need to be able to read and interpret technical documentation and drawings.
The successful candidate will be joining the company to manage both new sales and the account management of the company’s client base in the Midlands. As the company continue to grow there is also scope for further leadership and development opportunities.
The Area Sales Manager Role:
· Home based, covering the Midlands – approximately Gloucester to South Yorkshire
· Target new business opportunities – this will involve initial cold calling, canvassing, referrals, and networking
· Grow and nature relationships with existing customer base which you will inherit
· Conduct on site meetings with customers to understand their requirements, needs and ensure compliancy under H&S standards
· Responsible for managing your own diary which will involve arranging client meetings as well as meetings with consultants, resellers, contractors etc.
The Area Sales Manager Candidate:
· Experienced sales professional
· Experience working on capital equipment – dust and fume extraction, air handling or similar
· BOHS P601/P602 Preferred but not essential
· Able to read and interpret technical documentation and drawings
· Experience with CRM systems preferred