Area Sales Manager
Circa £45,000 + up to 8% Bonus + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Electric Company Car + Laptop + Company Phone + Other Required Expenses
Covering Yorkshire and the North East.
45 hours per week
4 days a week on the road and one day working from home.
Area Sales Manager required for a very reputable and successful manufacturer who have been continuingly growing within their industry. This role has a great deal of autonomy dealing with existing clients and generating new business.
The successful Area Sales Manager will have Field Sales experience form either a Manufacturing, Construction, any trade/labouring related industries. Other commercial backgrounds will be considered dependant on existing knowledge of the industry.
The Area Sales Manager Role:
- Generating leads from contact with existing clients and sourcing new potential clients also.
- To develop and maintain the Existing Customer List within (PSA) Project Sales Achiever.
- Use of PSA to generate quotations.
- Maintain a project pipeline to identify and close orders to be back sold through stockists.
- The delivery of new business through generated quotations to achieve an acceptable number by type by value per month.
- Uplift orders from end users and back sell through stockists to maximize stock leverage.
- Engage with Specification team to maximize technical product sales within geographical area.
- Develop new and maintain long term existing stockist accounts, ensuring the availability and placement of all Company POS material, checking stock profiles and quantities, taking stock orders.
- To be at first face to face appointment before 09:15am.
- Provide Regional Sales Director with all required reports as set by the UK Sales and Marketing Director in a timely manner and as instructed.
- Use experience and initiative to further the commercial interests of the organization.
- Attending required Sales meeting.
The Successful Area Sales Manager:
- You will have Field Sales experience from either a Manufacturing, Construction, any trade/labouring related industries. Other commercial backgrounds will be considered dependant on existing knowledge of the industry.