Area Specification Manager (Surveying/Sales)
North East, Yorkshire, Leeds, Hull, Sheffield, Middlesbrough, Newcastle
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (Some flexibility required due to travel).
Competitive DOE (Can be negotiated further dependant on experience) + Commission + 24 Days Holiday increasing with service + Bank Holidays + Company Vehicle + Pension 5% Employee, 7% Employer + Company Health Care Support Scheme + Training and Development Opportunities
Area Specification Manager required for a highly successful international manufacturing company. Offering a role with the opportunity for growth, development and a generous package.
The successful Area Specifications Manager will come from a building surveying background. You will have an understanding of tender processes and will have an extensive technical understanding of building materials etc... Those who have experience of any contract management will be at advantage, although with a strong commercial acumen will be suitable. Any previous sales or negotiation experience will be advantageous.
The Area Specification Manager Role:
· Sourcing leads for potential new business.
· Calling potential clients and arranging site meetings to build rapport.
· Completing surveys, running through specifications and negotiations with clients.
· Going out for tender and creating contract agreements with clients and contractors, then handing over to the Technical Services Team.
The Successful Area Specification Manager:
· You will come from a building surveying background at either a Junior or Senior level.
· You will have an understanding of tender processes and will have an extensive technical understanding of building materials etc...
· Those who have experience of any contracts management will be at advantage, although having a strong commercial acumen will be suitable.