Assistant Accountant - Financial Services
Up to £40K plus benefits
Company client has partnered with a leading Financial Services company in London
You will be required to support the Financial Controller in all areas supporting the monthly accounting processes.
The duties of an Assistant Accountant will be to:
Support the Financial Controller in various areas in a broad role covering both daily operational and monthly accounting processes for financial reporting.
* You will be experienced working on cashbooks and bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts.
* Be part of a busy Finance team handing payments to and from clients, other group companies and third-party suppliers.
* Preparing and posting monthly journals.
* Carrying out monthly balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations.
* Identifying and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency.
* Dealing with ad-hoc queries as required and supporting the wider finance team.
* You will work with the full Finance team providing support with all areas of the monthly process
The ideal candidate will have experience in all the above areas, you will either be part qualified or qualified by experience.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.