With growing pipeline, an independent firm of Building Surveyors is now looking for a forward-thinking Assistant Building Surveyor to expand their Birmingham team.
The Building Surveyor's role
The successful Building Surveyor will be working on Acquisitions, Dilapidations, and expert witness, predominantly on Commercial projects.
This position will suit a project-orientated Building Surveyor wishing to join a thriving and forward-thinking firm and team of other Building Surveyors.
The successful Building Surveyor?
* Degree educated in Building Surveying or equivalent experience
* Preferably MRICS or working towards
* Experience Pre-Acquisitions Surveys, Dilapidations, Schedule of conditions would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-starter attitude
* Commercial sector experience would be an advantage
* Can confidently use own initiative
* £25,000 - £35,000
* APC support
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Private Healthcare
* Contributary pension
* Death in service
* 45p a mile
* A competitive, friendly, and collaborative working environment
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Assistant Building Surveyor | Contract Administration | Design | Specification