A new diligent Assistant Building Surveyor is now needed to join a professional building services consultancy based in their Birmingham office.
As the new Assistant Building Surveyor, you will be heavily professional focused however having project experience would be beneficial. You'll be working on commercial properties providing dilapidations, pre-acquisition surveys, schedule of conditions and defect analysis amongst various other services.
APC support and guidance will be provided.
The Assistant Building Surveyor
* Previous similar position or experience
* Drive to progress and become MRICS
* Excellent technical knowledge
* Confident report writer and communicator both verbal and written
* Experience with professional services
* £25,000 - £35,000 (Dependent on experience level)
* Car allowance
* Private health cover
* Life assurance
* 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service
* Supportive working environment
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | MRICS | Leeds | Commercial | Project Management | Contract Administration | Party-wall | Dilapidations