Assistant Building Surveyor - Bristol
A forward thinking multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to add a motivated Assistant Building Surveyor to their team in Bristol.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will support project co-ordination, contract administration, cost estimates and schedules of dilapidations.
With projects involved in various sectors including education, public, health, and housing this would be a good opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor to learn a broad range of Building Surveying skills necessary when working towards their APC.
This role provides for an opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor to assist with a variety of building surveying services across the North, so are looking for a driven and social candidate who is motivated to become MRICs in the future and has a good knowledge of building pathology to build off.
The Assistant Building Surveyor?
* Working to attain a MRICS qualification
* BSc/MSc Building surveying or other RICS accredited degree
* Comfortable being client facing
* Defect analysis
* Have a good foundation knowledge of technical services
* Assisting on projects
* To have an understanding of health and safety aspects of buildings
In Return, the successful Assistant Building Surveyor will receive;
* £28,000- £38,000
* 23 days annual leave + Bank holidays
* Competitive pension contribution
* Flexible working
* Professional subscription fees
* A strong APC support program
* Clear progression
* Team socials and events
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Assistant Building Surveyor - RICS - APC