Assistant Building Surveyor
Close-Knit Private Practice (Full APC Support)
£28,000 - £38,000
A diverse chartered building surveying practice are seeking a client-focused Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit yet expanding Dorking based team.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a friendly, established private practice who place a huge emphasis on APC support and additional CPD towards achieving MRICS status.
Sectors including private residential, regeneration and healthcare.
The Assistant Building Surveyor Role?
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will join a reputable, forward-thinking team and work closely with the Building Surveying Director whilst carrying out a broad range of traditional Building Surveying duties including but not limited to;
* Defect Diagnosis
* Planned Maintenance
* Building Surveys
* License to Alter
* Major Works
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
* APC enrolled
* Private practice/consultancy experience with experience carrying out public sector projects preferred
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
* £28,000 - £38,000 pa
* Structured APC support + CPD
* Generous benefits package
* Diverse project portfolio
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Building Surveying / APC / MRICS / Building Surveys / Building Surveyor / Property