Assistant Building Surveyor - Liverpool
I am partnered with an established multi-disciplinary consultancy, who are looking to add a motivated Assistant Building Surveyor to their team in Liverpool.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will support project co-ordination, contract administration, cost estimates and schedules of dilapidations. Involved in various sectors including education, public, health, and housing.
This role provides for an opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor to have strong APC support and assist with a variety of building surveying services across the North.
The Assistant Building Surveyor?
* Working to attain a MRICS qualification as a Chartered Surveyor
* BSc/MSc Building surveying
* Client facing
* Defect analysis knowledge
* Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations
* An interest in Party Wall procedures
* To have an understanding of health and safety aspects of buildings
In Return, the successful Assistant Building Surveyor will receive;
* £24,000- £30,000
* Competitive pension contribution
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Work from home flexibility
* 23 days annual leave + Bank holidays
* Professional subscription fees
* A strong APC support program
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10686
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Assistant Building Surveyor - RICS - APC- Liverpool