A recognised and respected multi-disciplinary consultancy are now seeking an Assistant Building Surveyor to join them in their Liverpool office.
As the new Assistant Building Surveyor, you will have a project focus, working on a variety of projects within the housing sector, on tower block, low carbon schemes and refurbs.
You'll be carrying out surveys and writing reports off the back of them, preparing scheme designs with costings and specification of works and preparation of documents for tender.
This consultancy can offer promotions from within, with yearly appraisals to understand where all their staff are in their own individual career.
The Senior Building Surveyor?
* Previous housing, commercial or healthcare sector experience
* Recently qualified or working towards
* Experience with dilapidations and party-wall matters are desirable
* Good working knowledge of construction management, building pathology and AutoCAD
* Clear and effective communication skills both oral and written
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to 25 days)
* Christmas and New Year off
* Health care package
* Yearly target bonus of 5%
* Flexible working
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11797LS
Assistant Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Project Management | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying