A forward-thinking, dynamic private practice are seeking a commercially-minded Assistant Building Surveyor to join their Central London based Building Surveying team.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will benefit from tailored APC support from a team boasting a 100% first time pass rate, as well as an opportunity to diversify across sectors carrying out a range of professional services and project delivery, ranging in values up to £3m.
Perfectly well-suited to a client-facing, career-driven Assistant Building Surveyor looking to become an integral part of an ambitious, friendly and creative team with the aim of achieving MRICS status over the next 18 months.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
* 18 months+ client-facing Building Surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy environment
* Experience carrying out CA/Project Delivery in across the wider Commercial property sector preferred
* Enrolled on the APC pathway (Building Surveying route)
* Commercially-minded & self-motivated with the soft-skills required to build & develop key client relationships
In Return, The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
* Structured APC support
* Varied project exposure
* Positive, enthusiastic and collaborative working environment
* An opportunity to join a young, forward-thinking private practice with huge growth potential
* Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - APC Building Surveyor - RICS - Graduate Building Surveyor