Assistant Building Surveyor
Commercial (Project & Professional Services Split)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Tailored APC Support
I'm exclusively partnered with a forward-thinking, commercially-driven private practice seeking a client-facing Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, City of London based team.
This dynamic private practice specialises across the wider commercial real estate sector and boast an enviable client portfolio including Landsec, Royal London & Derwent, and are seeking a self-motivated Assistant Building Surveyor to become an integral part of this progressive and exciting journey.
Offering a unique opportunity to work on a diverse project portfolio including CAT A & CAT A+ Refurbs throughout Greater London, and a chance to join a friendly, collaborative and innovative culture.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor
* APC enrolled with 18+ months recorded diary
* Client-facing with 18+ months private practice/consultancy experience
* Friendly, ambitious and comfortable working independently and as part of a team
* Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
* Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
* £30,000 - £40,000 basic salary
* Tailored APC support
* Market-leading bonus scheme
* Long-term equity offering
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Private healthcare
* Long-term flexible working
* Car/travel allowance
* Continued professional career development
* Additional benefits
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.