Assistant Building Surveyor
Full APC Support (£28,000 - £35,000)
Sectors: Commercial, Residential & Pub Sec Frameworks
A multi-award-winning private practice based in SE1 are seeking an APC enrolled Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, forward-thinking team.
This design/project focused practice are offering person-specific APC support, a varied, project focused client portfolio, and the opportunity to join an ambitious, like-minded team of architects and building surveyors.
An ideal opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor seeking more varied project exposure with the assurance of being given full training and support towards achieving MRICS status.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
* APC enrolled (building surveying pathway) (aiming to achieve chartership 2021/2022)
* 2+ years client-facing, building surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy environment
* Confident in delivering a wide range of traditional building surveying services with a focus on design + project delivery
* Self-motivated + committed to personal/professional development
In Return, the successful Assistant Building Surveyor will receive;
* £28,000 - £35,000
* Structured APC support (From a team of MRICS Chartered Building Surveyors)
* Varied project exposure
* Positive, enthusiastic and collaborative working environment
* Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Assistant Building Surveyor - RICS - APC