A multi-award-winning Private Practice based in SW1, Central London are seeking an Assistant Building Surveyor with 12+ months industry experience to join their innovative, fast-paced Building Surveying team.
This director-led practice focuses heavily on corporate and social responsibility whilst ensuring a close-knit personal feel is maintained throughout each of their 4, organically grown offices.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a team of friendly, career-driven and like-minded Building Surveyors within a practice who place great importance on APC training and development & CPD.
Sectors are varied with an emphasis on private residential.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
* Confident working autonomously and as part of a team
* 12 months experience in a Building Surveying role
* Self-confident, client-facing, with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
* APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway
* A positive, can-do attitude
In Return, The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Long-term flexible working
* Unlimited annueal leave
* Tailored APC support
* Company iPhone
* A friendly, innovative and sociable working environment
* Car allowance (when chartered)
* Discretionary bonus
* Private medical care
* Professional fees
* Additional benefits
If you are an Assistant Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor - Graduate Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - APC - RICS - Building Surveyor