APC Building Surveyor
£25,000 - £35,000 (Essex/London Border)
Sectors including Residential & Development, Education, Public
A boutique, independent chartered surveying practice are seeking a career-driven Assistant Building Surveyor to join their forward-thinking Essex based team.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will benefit from receiving a personalised APC support program whilst joining a close-knit, unified, and friendly team who offer concise real estate advice throughout the property cycle.
The Assistant Building Surveyor Role?
As the successful Assistant Building Surveyor, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside an extremely diverse client portfolio across Greater London. Services will be vast and encompass the full spectrum of traditional building surveying competencies including Fire Risk Assessments, Defect Diagnosis and Schedules of Condition.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
* 2 +years client-facing private practice/consultancy Building Surveying experience
* APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
* RICS accredited degree
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Based within a commutable distance of South West Essex
* Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
* £25,000 - £35,000
* Personalised APC support
* Long-term flexible working/office split
* Generous benefits package including flexible holiday scheme
* Opportunity to grow and develop within a friendly, diverse private practice with an extremely enviable repeat business %
* Additional Benefits
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
07469 921 245
Building Surveying / Project Management / APC / RICS / Building Surveyor / Assistant Building Surveyor