A fast growing online fashion retailer are currently looking for an Assistant Buyer to join their team located in Leeds. This company is currently looking to expand its market and therefore opens up a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain responsibility as an Assistant buyer.
The role is largely admin based; however, you will play an active role in the buying process.
· Provide general administration support to the Homeware Buyer
· Collation of reports and sales information
· Critical path management
· Working cross functionally with internal departments to ensure smooth running of the day to day buying function
· Management of samples and the image bank
· Competitor analysis
· Awareness of upcoming trends
· Working closely with the supplier base
· Assisting with the organisation of product for photography shoots.
· Working in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail in an organised manner
· Ideally you will be either a recent graduate with a degree in fashion buying or an existing experienced Buyer’s assistant looking for a fresh challenge
· Have experience working within the Homewares Sector
· Have impeccable time management and communication skills
· Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook programmes
· Organised and proactive way of working with a great attention to detail
· Passionate about Homeware’s product and product development
· A hands on approach and a 'can do' attitude
What they offer:
" Competitive salary
" Fun fast paced working environment!
" Strong team ethos.
" Stakeholder pension scheme.
" Life insurance.
" Up to 60% discount on new ranges.
" An extra day's holiday for your birthday.
" £100 welcome voucher to spend on products when you join.
" Free onsite parking
" Free fruit (or pie!) on Thursdays!
" 2 fantastic staff parties a year
" Free thinking encouraged.